Why get your business involved in The Big Hoot?
- A great way to raise your profile in the local area, giving you direct access to new audiences.
- Make new key stakeholder relationships with other local businesses and organisations.
- Support your corporate responsibility objectives and raise money for Chestnut Tree House.
- Be part of an amazing opportunity for Chichester and Arundel – offering economic, social and cultural benefits for the area.
Be part of a truly amazing event
For the first time Chichester and Arundel will be getting an exciting, outdoor, family-friendly event, and you could be a part of it!
Highlights from other Wild in Art Trails:
- Manchester BID recorded that footfall rose across the city centre by 14.3% in August and 13% in September, which equates to an additional 868,557 people across the 9 weeks of the trail.
- £580k was raised for charity in Southend-on-Sea in summer 2023 with 46 large elephant sculptures and 72 baby elephants.
Partner & Sponsor Benefits
Raise your profile
Gain media exposure for your business
Direct access to new customers
Facilitate new key stakeholder relationships
Raise money for Chestnut Tree House
Get involved & engage collectively in supporting Chichester & Arundel
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find out more