Call for Schools
Young people can join in the fun by getting involved in The Big Hoot’s Little Hoot!
Sign up to our Learner Programme and you’ll get to create your very own owlet sculpture to turn into your own unique piece of art. We’ll also give you lots of resources for lessons and awareness about the importance of children’s hospices. The Little Hoots will be displayed at the same time as the main trail – in indoor community locations.Download the Learner Programme brochure
Become part of our Little Hoot
Why join our parliament of owlets for the Little Hoot?
By signing up you’re pledging to:
- raise a minimum sponsorship of £795 for Chestnut Tree House
- decorate a small owlet sculpture which will be exhibited in summer 2024
We’ll support you with:
- Your own Little Hoot sculpture, which will be displayed on the trail alongside The Big Hoots and after the trail, is yours to keep!
- Bespoke fundraising advice and support
- A cross-curricular creative learning resource pack with lesson plans and activities
- Exclusive invites to Big Hoot events
What are the benefits of The Big Hoot’s Little Hoot?
An exciting opportunity to showcase children’s creativity
Brings children closer to their community
Supports local children’s hospice charity
Learning opportunities for all children involved
Encourages families to explore the local area together
Your chance to be part of an amazing and unforgettable community event
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find out more